Please read this Agreement carefully before activating Your Account. The Terms of this Agreement shall apply to all Customers.
1. We may collect and hold personal information/data (“Personal Information”) about you or someone else whom you have provided us with information of and have obtained their consent to do so. (“Third Party”), that is, information that can identify you or such Third Party, including without limitation personal information (full name, gender, date of birth, email address) , information to proof of residency ( postal address and other documents for proof of address ) or proof of income (bank statements or pay slips ), other contact details (such as landline or mobile phone number) , identification details ( including ID card , passport or car license), payment details (including Bank Account details and transactional information ), other personal information ( such as security questions ,user ID , telephone recording), and other information relevant to us providing you with the services you and/or the Third Party are, or someone else you know is, seeking, which we receive from you , directly or indirectly , through our Website, customer service centre, social media sites, walk-in or distribution channels and other distribution channels. You represent and warrant that you have obtained the consent of such Third Party or are otherwise entitled to provide us with their Personal Information You agree to indemnify us in the event we suffer any loss or damage as a result of your failure to comply with the same. Blueberry shall request permission from the Third Party “opt-in” prior to sending any advertising material to the Third Party.
2. You are responsible for ensuring that the Personal Information you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such Personal Information is kept up to date.
3. We may collect Personal Information in one or more of the following circumstances or for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide you with products and/or services which you have subscribed for and/or as per our contractual obligations and to notify you about important changes or developments to the features
- to send you information on products and services, and special promotional offers, newsletters or customer survey forms and questionnaires
- to verify your identity
- to provide you with information on any programs or transactions you have undertaken;
- to process your payment transactions and for other operational and administrative purposes, including without limitation, sending you notifications, and managing your account, disclosure for Credit and Fraud checks, updating and managing the accuracy of our records;
- prevention, detection or prosecution of crime, and complying with legal and regulatory obligations, including without limitation, for the prevention of fraud , money laundering, counter terrorist financing or misuse of services
- assessment and analysis behaviour scoring, market, product and trend analysis and market research (if any);
- to conduct internal activities, administrative, operational, marketing, planning, product or service development, troubleshooting and research requirements;
- to administer your participation in contests or campaigns that we may run from time to time;
- to provide you with information on products and services of Blueberry and our related corporations, affiliates, subsidiaries and associates;
- to provide you with information on products and services of our business partners;
- cross selling, marketing and promotions including administering offers and competitions;
- communications and ensuring customer satisfaction, which may include conducting surveys to improve the quality of our products and services, responding to inquiries and complaints and to generally resolve disputes or to enforce our terms and conditions, including the terms and conditions relating to the products and/or services;
- maintaining your card account history for present and future reference (if any);
- enabling an actual or proposed assignee of Blueberry, or participant or sub-participant of Blueberry to evaluate your transactions which are intended to be the subject of the assignment, participation or sub-participation (if any);
- protecting Blueberry’s interests and other ancillary or related purposes;
- for such other purposes as set out in any other terms and conditions (including product terms and conditions) and campaign terms and conditions (if applicable); and
- for any purpose made known to you at the time of collection of your personal information. (collectively referred to as "Purposes")
4. At any time you may opt-in for receiving marketing communications from us. If you decide to stop any marketing correspondence after you have opted-in you can opt-out by contacting us (see the CONTACTING US section below) and we will ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
5. We use general, aggregated information to generate statistics and measure site activity to improve the usefulness of customer visits. Such information does not include Personal Information.
6. Please take note that if required for the foregoing Purposes, your Personal Information may be transferred to locations outside Gibraltar. Blueberry adheres to the strictest Transference of information procedures within the EEA and complies to the ISO 27002 standard for data protection which provides best practice recommendations on information security management. The same practices shall at all times be adhered to in the event that any information is required to be sent outside of the European Economic Area. Please note that personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the EEA unless ,without limitation, the Commission has decided that the third country, territory or one or more specific sectors in the third country, or an international organization ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data or where the organization receiving the personal data has provided adequate safeguards and the Commission has authorized those safeguards or where you have given your informed consent or is required by our existing contractual relationship or is a prerequisite for provision of our products/services to you or is necessary for important reasons of public interest or for the establishment ,exercise and defense of legal claims.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to:
- our related corporations, affiliates, subsidiaries, associates, contractors, licensees, advisors, vendors, service providers, merchants, strategic partners, third party contractors, whether located within or outside Gibraltar;
- payment network operators (including VISA, MasterCard), governmental agencies, regulatory authorities whether located within or outside Gibraltar for the Purpose.
- Your Personal Information may also be disclosed to other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for marketing, advertising and related purposes, unless you have indicated that you do not wish for us to disclose to such third parties for marketing and advertising purposes, and as required or authorised under law or provided in co-operation with any governmental authority.
7. Please note that it is necessary for Blueberry to process your personal information for the Purpose, and without which Blueberry will not be able to provide the product and/or service that you have requested from Blueberry or to perform and/or carry out any of the abovementioned Purposes. If you fail to provide us with Personal Information stated in paragraph above, we may not be able to perform and/or carry out any of the Purposes.
Legal basis for processing your personal dataOur legal basis for processing your personal data is based on receipt of your consent , the need to perform our contractual requirements, any legal obligation or national law that we are forced to meet and any legitimate interests pursuant by us, or a third party we use, such as the prevention of fraud, money laundering, counter terrorist financing or misuse of services.
If you opt-in to receiving marketing communication from Blueberry, we may use the Personal Information provided to send you information on products and services, and special or promotional offers, newsletters or customer survey forms and questionnaires unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such materials.
You may opt out of receiving any communications from us at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" on the relevant email communications or contact us with your request (see the CONTACTING US section below).
- the preservation of confidentiality (ensuring that information is accessible only to those authorized to have access)
- integrity (safeguarding the accuracy and completeness of information and processing methods)
- Availability (ensuring that authorized users have access to information and associated assets when required).
We will take all reasonable steps to protect any Personal Information we receive from you via our Website from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form or retain third parties to hold that information on our behalf. Where required by applicable laws, Personal Information will be destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed.
By providing us with Personal Information or using our services on our Website, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of Personal Information to where our servers, central database and system facilities are located and/or operated, which may be outside your country of domicile or the location where you access our Website to provide Personal Information. Blueberry complies with the DIRECTIVE 2016/679(EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL which, governs the transference of personal information with in the EEA. The same practices shall at all times be adhered to in the event that any information is required to be sent outside of the European Economic Area.
However as the Website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, although we have taken every reasonable step to secure your information we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us and you do so at your own risk.
Online Customer Protection Policy
At Blueberry, we take various measures to help ensure the safety and security of your online account(s), for example:
Self-Selected User ID and Password
When you sign up to manage your account, Blueberry will ask you to create your own User ID and password that you’ll use each time you access your account online. This confidential information is automatically encrypted during transmission using 128-bit encryption technology.
Secure Website for servicing your Account
We use 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secured transmissions online. This means that when you are on our secure website, the sensitive data transferred between you and Blueberry is encrypted.
For your safety, we automatically log you out after 10 minutes of inactivity and require you to log in again to re-access your account on www.blueberrycard.com.
This prevents you from accidentally staying logged in on a public device beyond that period of inactivity.
Email Confirmation of Password Recovery
Blueberry will send you an automatic email confirmation request when you try to recover your password. If you received such an email and did not try to recently recover your password, call us at the number on the back of your Card.
Personal Security Key
The Personal Security Key is one of several authentication measures we can utilize to ensure we are conducting business with you, and only you, when you contact us for assistance. If you would like to set up or change your existing Personal Security Key call our Call Centre Fraud Protection
Blueberry takes various measures to help protect your prepaid products from fraudulent use for example:
When you use your Blueberry Card to make a purchase, you may be asked to provide your billing zip code and/or security code printed on the face of your Card. Blueberry uses this information to help confirm that it is you using the Card and that the Card is authentic.
Our Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of Third Party Websites. Third Party Websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
You may request access to any Personal Information we hold about you that you had provided at any time by contacting us (see the CONTACTING US section below). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will endeavour to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (e.g. by emailing or mailing it to you).
If you believe that Personal Information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request to amend it by contacting us (see the CONTACTING US section below). We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the Personal Information stating that you disagree with it. You may also, at any time hereafter, request, in writing, to limit the processing of your Personal Information (including personal data of others provided by you).
You also have the right of the erasure of your personal data in cases that you may believe that your personal data have been used or processed in an unlawful way or there is no legitimate reason for us to keep them or there are no other legal processing grounds or even if you wish to withdraw your consent given to us. Please note that your data relating to financial transactions, accounts or cards, cannot be deleted due to national law associated with the prevention of fraud, money laundering, counter terrorist financing or misuse of services for crime .Please also note that based on the abovementioned legal basis for processing , we need to keep and process your personal data during our contractual period in order to be able to provide you with our products/services and we also have to store them for 6 years after the date of termination of the contract to comply with anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing regulations.
You may also have the right of portability where you can ask us to transfer your data that we hold and which are in a structured and machine-readable format, to another organization, where technically feasible. Please note that your right of portability is limited in case of data collected as part of our legal obligation to prevent and detect money laundering and other financial crimes. Please also note that by the term technically feasible, means that we are not obliged to transfer your personal data in case that our system is not compatible with the systems of the organization you may want your data to be transferred.
In addition, you have the right to object to a certain type of processing such as direct marketing or to an automated processing, including profiling or you have the right to object to processing to your personal data where certain conditions apply.
- charge a reasonable fee for processing your request for access or correction or any other action concerning to your Personal Information taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested ; and /or
- refuse to comply with your request for correction to the Personal Information and give you a reason for our refusal , at least in one month of receiving the request.
Cookies are unique tokens that a webserver places into the users browser that are returned to the webserver whenever the browser reconnects with the webserver and/or in any interaction between the browser and the webserver.
- maintain your session and required details during the application, subscription, registration process and during transactions (session cookie);
- collect website usage data for statistical/analytics purposes (analytics cookie); and
- direct you to the correct landing page based on your geo-location (geo-targeting cookie).
- Once the E-Wallet Account and Card have been cancelled, it will be Your responsibility to destroy Your Card(s).
- If, following reimbursement of your Available Balance, any further Transactions are found to have been made or charges or fees incurred using Your E-Wallet Account or the Card(s) or We receive a reversal of any prior funding transaction, We will notify You of the amount and You must immediately repay to Us such amount on demand as a debt.
You may instruct your browser, by changing its setting, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites that you visit. Our Website will not function properly if the cookie setting is disabled.
Personal Data Protection Division
Blueberry Payments Solutions Limited
Address: 20 Charalambou, Mouskou St. ABC Business Centre, Paphos, 8010 Cyprus